HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL OFFICES
The cleanliness of medical facilities is paramount in keeping patients and staff safe. Sterile healthcare institutions are important, not only in preventing the spread of sickness, but in providing a peace of mind for its stakeholders.
MEDICAL CLEANING SERVICES IN NEW JERSEY
There are a lot of factors to take into consideration when cleaning healthcare and medical offices. Clean and healthy offices result in higher ratings, bringing in more patients and increasing revenue.
Through maintaining a safe and healthy environment, you can greatly reduce health risks and chance of infection. Our trained professionals only utilize the best practices to ensure the staff and patients are protected from harmful pathogens and illnesses.
At Total Maintenance Services, we place an emphasis on helping medical facilities:
- Achieve higher performance metrics
- Increase retention rates
- Improve facility performance
- Prepare for state inspections and ensure satisfactory results
- Establish peace of mind among staff and patients
MEDICAL OFFICE CLEANING BEST PRACTICES
To ensure that only the best practices are being used and that your staff and patients are protected, our tactics are utilized in accordance with:
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
- Environment Protection Agency (EPA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
HEALTHCARE CLEANING & PATIENT SATISFACTION
Patient satisfaction is what drives admissions, and thus increases revenue. To keep patients satisfied, our cleaning professionals are extensively trained based on your specific healthcare facility needs. With that mind, we assist with the following:
- Infection prevention
- Risk reduction
- Cost management
- Patient environment improvement
In need of healthcare & medical office cleaning in New Jersey?