NJ Commercial Cleaning & Janitorial Supplies Provider
commercial cleaning list of services
Total Maintenance Services (TMS) offers comprehensive janitorial services to cover your building maintenance. These services are customized to your particular set of requirements and circumstances. While everyday custodial is our specialty, we also provide related services to fully support your operation and help you maintain a safe and clean work environment.
SUSTAINABLE CLEANING PROGRAMS
Sustainable Cleaning refers to cleaning habits and methods that individuals can continue to use indefinitely, without worry that their efforts will negatively affect their own health or that of the environment. In other words, it’s a maintainable cleaning routine that is good for you and good for the environment.
Total follows guidelines to ensure our program includes appropriate staffing plan and work load management; training of maintenance personnel; and mandates the use of sustainable cleaning products, equipment, and material.
- Improved regional air quality and human health.
- Reduced operating costs and increased water and energy savings through reduced material
consumption and packaging waste.
- Reduced waterborne and solid waste by minimizing hazardous materials entering the waste.
stream (lead, mercury, chromium, cadmium, beryllium)
- Increased market support for recycled materials.
Commercial cleaning is a nightly cleaning service of your facility that is performed at a customized frequency . The frequency of cleaning is based on the facility’s usage and traffic. The typical cleaning frequency is three to five days per week. We create a cleaning schedule based on your hours of operations and shifts so that we do not interfere with your day-to-day tasks.
Your Day Porter will provide vital day-time cleaning services that keep your building running smoothly:
- Lobby maintenance.
- Cleaning common areas like kitchens, cafeterias and patios.
- Policing entrances so they are always looking their best.
- Monitoring and servicing restrooms.
- Removing trash and debris.
- Restroom Restocking.
- Meeting setup/tear down.
The Day Porters tasks will depend on the needs of your facility and management.
Post Construction Cleaning
Post construction cleaning is a suggested service completed by cleaning technicians after any facility renovation, construction, or general contracting. Keep your workers safe before returning by removing debris and dust from the job site. This additional cleaning can also be done after other contractors complete required building maintenance (painting, hvac, etc).
Total Maintenance Services follows a three step process for construction clean up services:
- Rough cleaning – clean up of large pieces of debris, trash, left over materials, and disposable containers. Clean all areas that are dusted.
- Room-by-room cleaning – top down cleaning (deep cleaning) all rooms with extra emphasis on kitchens and bathrooms.
- Touch-up cleaning – Inspecting all areas and finishing up any last items on the to-do list. This phase has extra emphasis on the hard floors (tile), soft floors (carpet), and windows.
Our approved disinfecting process effectively neutralizes a wide range of viral, bacterial, and fungal contaminants for medical facilities, offices, buildings, and small spaces. This includes but not limited to:
- Incident Response Management.
- Disinfecting Services.
- Electrostatic Spraying.
- Sanitizing Services.
- Hospital Grade Disinfectants.
- Deep Clean / Impact Cleans.
- High-Touch Point Area Focus.
- Routine / Ongoing Services.
TMS’s cleaning crews wear full personal protective equipment – including jumpsuits and respirators – when they service an office building, health care facility, manufacturing plant or other site where COVID-19 is believed to be present.
TMS’s company uses disinfectants and protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Commercial Floor Cleaning
Commercial floor cleaning is a maintenance task that keeps a facility looking it’s best. Floor cleaning removes marks and scratches that cannot be removed by a nightly cleaning technician.
Based on the floor’s materials (type of firm surface), we recommend the following floor cleaning services:
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Commercial carpet cleaning is a maintenance task that removes various types of stains from a facilities carpets. Vacuuming is not enough to keep your carpets looking good, carpet cleaning is necessary in heavily trafficked areas. We recommend carpet cleaning your facility two times per year. For minimum maintenance, carpet cleaning should be done once per year.
As your janitorial service provider, our crew is responsible for restocking the dispensers in your facility, so we already know when your facility is low on consumables. Take it one step further and have our purchasing department buy janitorial supplies for you. We have purchasing power for supplies as we provide this service throughout the New Jersey area. Save money and time by having Total Maintenance Services buy the supplies for you.