WHAT WE OFFER
Total Maintenance Services offers comprehensive janitorial services to cover your building maintenance needs which are custom tailored to your particular set of requirements and circumstances. While everyday custodial is our specialty, we also provide related services to fully support your operation and help you maintain a safe, clean and green work environment.
SUSTAINABLE CLEANING PROGRAMS
Sustainable Cleaning refers to cleaning habits and methods that individuals can continue to use indefinitely, without worry that their efforts will negatively affect their own health or that of the environment. In other words, it’s a maintainable cleaning routine that is good for you and good for the environment.
Total follows guidelines to ensure our program includes appropriate staffing plan and work load management; training of maintenance personnel; and mandates the use of sustainable cleaning products, equipment, and material.
- Improved regional air quality and human health.
- Reduced operating costs and increased water and energy savings through reduced material
consumption and packaging waste.
- Reduced waterborne and solid waste by minimizing hazardous materials entering the waste.
stream (lead, mercury, chromium, cadmium, beryllium)
- Increased market support for recycled materials.
Our approved disinfecting process effectively neutralizes a wide range of viral, bacterial, and fungal contaminants for homes, offices, buildings, and small spaces. This includes but not limited to:
- Incident Response Management.
- Disinfecting Services.
- Electrostatic Spraying.
- Sanitizing Services.
- Hospital Grade Disinfectants.
- Deep Clean / Impact Cleans.
- High-Touch Point Area Focus.
- Routine / Ongoing Services.
Total cleaning crews wear full personal protective equipment – including jumpsuits and respirators – when they service an office building, health care facility, manufacturing plant or other site where COVID-19 is believed to be present.
Total company uses disinfectants and protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Your Day Porter will provide vital services that keep your building running smoothly, like:
- Lobby maintenance.
- Cleaning common areas like kitchens, cafeterias and patios.
- Policing entrances so they are always looking their best.
- Monitoring and servicing restrooms.
- Removing trash and debris.
- Restroom Restocking.
- Meeting setup/tear down.
The exact duties of your Day Porter will depend on the needs of your specific facility maintenance and your preferences as a Facility Manager.