If you are managing an office facility and want to improve the life of the facility, here are some tips to get you started:
- Reorganize all office items so they have a designated area and make sure items stay in their designated places consistently (check areas at least monthly)
- Clean devices & appliances and wash the fabrics.
- Sort hanging wires and cables.
- Adopt a “no food on desks and surfaces” policy.
- Vacuum/sweep and mop the floor regularly.
- Maintain the floors with floorcare services regularly (at least once per year). Floor care services include carpet cleaning, strip/wax/machine scrub/buffing of floors, window cleaning, etc.
- Have uniform dispensers in the bathrooms across the facility so that you purchase the same refills and make ordering easier.
- Disinfecting and sanitizing.
- Hire a professional cleaning service, have a scope of work, and clean at least 3x per week (M, W, F).